Friday, August 23, 2013

Ghost Recon Online: Irish Sniper A.K.A Traker's gameplay

I decided to make a video of some gameplay of Ghost Recon Online On my character/toon called Traker.Yes i know my name is spelled wrong " traker" but that is how i spell it on purpose. I went 13 and 0 kills and deaths. I was a Recon With sniper rifle and cloak. I do not claim to be good or the best, i just wanted to show youtubers and fellow gamers what i did.Thanks for watching guys and if you like it please share it, and message me and i will watch a video of yours and do the same for you. have a good day.

I have the second half of this fight and i went 7 in 1 and haven't made it public yet because its a lil slower and i miss a lot. Let me know if you would like to see it and i can make it public and share the link. Thanks Guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment